Fig Cashew Cream Tart
- This Fig and Cashew Cream Tart by the ever talented Marina Wright will leave your family speechless!
1 1/2 cups Almond Meal
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
3/4 cup Medjool Dates, pitted
3 tbsp Coconut Oil
Cashew Cream Layer:
2 cups Raw Cashews, soaked overnight
1/2 cup Coconut Milk
1/2 cup Coconut Yogurt
1/4 cup Vegan Sweetener of Choice
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 Figs, sliced
- 1 cup Blueberries
To make base, combine all ingredients in a food processor until you get a dough.
- Line the base of a 8 inch square tin and press dough evenly into the base. Set aside.
- Prepare Cashew Cream filling by combining all ingredients in a high speed blender and blending till smooth.
- Pour over your prepared base. Leave to freeze overnight.
- Garnish with sliced Figs and Blueberries, then slice and serve. Store leftovers in an air-tight box in the freezer.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!