Easy Vegan Choc Coated Cherries
This is such a simple and exquisite dessert to make. Each bite of a choc-coated cherry is a burst of flavour for your taste buds.
Serves 10 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 70 gm vegan dark cooking chocolate (e.g. Pana Organic dark chocolate pieces)
- 10 fresh cherries, washed and dried
- some desiccated coconut (optional)
- Place a baking sheet on a tray.
- Melt the chocolate over a bain marie. This may take several minutes. Keep stirring during the process.
- Once fully melted, dip the cherries in the chocolate, covering all the surface of the cherry.
- If using the desiccated coconut, roll the choc-coated cherry in the coconut. Use a spoon to sprinkle the coconut to cover all the cherry.
- Place the choc-coated cherries onto the baking sheet. Chill in the refrigerator for about an hour then serve.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!