Curried Sweet Potato Rigatoni
This amazing concoction of Curry, Sweet Potato and Pasta is the perfect weeknight dinner! Recipe by Teri Ann Carty.
- 250g Pasta, dry
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup roasted tofu
- 2 bunches of baby spinach
- 1 cup curry roasted sweet potato
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp vegan parmesan
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup cashew milk or oat milk
- 1- 1 1/2 cups hot pasta water
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Save the water for the sauce.
- Place all sauce ingredients except for pasta water in high speed blender. Blend on high adding pasta water slowly, about 1/2 cup. Once thick and creamy, set aside.
- In a pan sauté garlic in olive oil add, peas and tofu and heat through. Add spinach and season with salt and pepper. Add cooked pasta and sauce.
- Use reserved pasta water to thin out your sauce as it will be very thick. Toss to coat, season with chilli flakes, pea shoots salt and pepper.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!