Curried Sweet Potato and Red Pepper Soup
A hearty and delicious Sweet Potato and Red Pepper Soup. Perfect on an Autumn night. Recipe by Anniina.
- 2 medium size sweet potatoes
- 2 red peppers
- 1/2 red chilli
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 6 dl (2 1/2 cups) water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 veggie stock cubes
- 2 dl (3/4 cups) plant based cooking cream
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into cubes, cut peppers into wide strips, peel garlic cloves, chop chilli and spread everything into lined baking tray.
- Drizzle olive oil on top and season with salt, roast in 220c 430f for 25 min.
- Meanwhile boil your water, add veggie stock cubes and let them dissolve, pour into blender and add roasted veggies, curry paste, cream, pepper and lemon juice and blend until smooth. Pour into pan, taste and adjust the flavor if needed.
Find Anniina on Instagram @anniinaskitchen
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!