Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake With Almond-Oat Crust
Vegan raspberry cheesecake with granola crust (GF). The perfect after dinner treat! Recipe by Minako of 365CleanEats.
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons rice flour
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 4 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked in water for 4-5 hours then rinsed
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons melted cacao butter
- 4 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Pitaya powder (optional for color)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and prepare a tart pan. Place the oats, rice flour, almonds, coconut sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a food processor. Process until it is well combined and reaches the consistency of flour.
- Add the melted coconut oil and 1 tablespoon maple syrup into the food processor and process until the mixture becomes like wet sand. If the mixture is too dry, add 1 tsp, or more if necessary, of melted coconut oil.
- Press the mixture against the sides and the bottom of the pan. Bake it for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Push the crust down with a spoon after baking while the crust is still warm if it rises too much. Let it cool.
- While the crust cools, make the cheesecake filling. Blend the cashews, raspberries, coconut cream, cacao butter, maple syrup, lemon juice, Pitaya powder, vanilla bean paste, and a pinch of salt to a high-speed blender and blend well. Add more sweetener or lemon juice if you need.
- Pour the blended cheesecake filling over the crust, and freeze overnight. There will be some leftover cheesecake filling. Transfer the leftover filling into a small bowl and put it in a fridge.
- Once frozen, remove the tart from the mould.
- Transfer the leftover cheesecake filling to a piping bag fitted with a star tip and pipe stars onto the top of the frozen cheesecake.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!