Creamy Potato Salad
A classic and well-loved salad that makes every summer barbecue better!
- 1kg / 35oz potatoes (cut them to size before boiling)
- 125g / 4.4oz vegan mayonnaise (we’ve used the Follow Your Heart brand)
- 125g / 4.4oz vegan tartare sauce (we’ve used the Masterfoods tartare sauce)
- Chopped gherkins, as much as you’d like
- Chopped red onion
- Salt and pepper (we pepper heavily)
- A small bunch of fresh dill, chopped
- Place your new potatoes in cold water and bring to the boil. Gently boil the potatoes until tender (around 15 minutes). Drain well and leave to cool.
- Slice your now cooled potatoes and place in a bowl.
- Combine the mayonnaise and tartare sauce in a bowl.
- Add the creamy sauce mixture to the potatoes and fold through.
- Add the gherkins, onion, dill and parsley, mix through
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Best served warm, but tastes great cold too!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!