Creamy Avocado Pasta
Avocado and sundried tomatoes, tossed through whole wheat spaghetti to make a creamy delicious pasta.
- 120g / 4.2oz whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- A Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes (with the oil)
- 2 tsp capers
- A handful of fresh parsley and basil
- 1 1/2 tsp ground almonds (you can use pistachios or dukkah)
- Blend the avocado with the garlic, lemon juice, chili flakes and salt.
- Cook the pasta and toss it with the avocado sauce (use a little bit of the cooking water if needed).
- Top with the rest of the ingredients and enjoy
Recipe credit to Francesca Minotti
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
I had no idea how much of a positive impact it would have on my life and most of all on the planet, and how nourished my body would feel. See all recipes by Francesca