Chocolate Porridge and Berries
Take breakfast to the next level with this warm bowl of smooth chocolatey porridge.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 2 mins | Cooking time: 5 mins
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup fortified plant milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tsp of cocoa/cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup berries (e.g. blueberries, strawberries, etc)
- In a saucepan, add rolled oats and the plant milk. Cook over a medium heat until the porridge starts to bubble.
- Lower the heat and mix in the mashed banana, cocoa powder and cinnamon. Simmer for a few minutes until porridge becomes desired consistency.
- Top with berries and sweeten if desired.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
BreakfastKidsSugar FreeLow Fat