Chocolate Hazelnut Bliss Balls
Who loves a Ferrero Rocher? I sure do, but one, they contain dairy (which sucks), and two, we can make our own.
- 1 cup of coconut oil melted
- 1 cup of maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups of cacao powder
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 cup of hazelnuts
- Combine melted coconut oil with maple syrup, sea salt and cacao powder. Whisk till smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and leave to chill until firm. Once firm, roll into balls.
- In the middle of each chocolate ball, push a whole hazelnut in (like a Ferrero Rocher).
- Let balls firm up in the fridge for 30 minutes and then coat with crushed toasted Hazelnuts.
- Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight box.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Aimee Hastie has travelled from London and throughout Asia to explore different healing modalities. See all recipes by Aimee