A perfect and simple birthday favourite for kids!
Serves 12 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 3 mins + setting time
- 200g / 7oz semi sweet vegan chocolate
- 1 Tbsp Nuttelex or other vegan butter
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 cups Coco Pops (Kellog’s)
- Melt chocolate and Nuttelex (vegan butter) together.
- Stir the Coco Pops and coconut into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into patty pans and pop in the fridge until set.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
I Have had them vegan and thay are good