Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
For those who have a slight banana addiction! Juliette's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1SgDufL
- 1 cup oat flour (simply process 1 cup rolled oats to a flour)
- 1/4 cup whole rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 3 mashed large bananas
- 1 tbsp plant-based milk, such as rice milk
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped Loving Earth Hazelnut Chocolate (or chocolate of choice)
1. Preheat the oven to 180c/350f and lightly grease a muffin tray with some coconut oil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the oat flour, rolled oats, rice flour, baking soda, cinnamon and coconut sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the coconut oil, mashed bananas, vanilla and plant-based milk well.
4. Now add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix until well combined. Lastly, fold in the chocolate pieces.
5. Spoon the batter into the muffin tray, filling each hole 3/4 of the way (I was able to fill 10 muffins from the batter).
6. Place in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes until golden on top and a skewer comes out clean.
Let the muffins cool for 5-10 minutes, then enjoy!
Make sure you check out luarandwolffdene.com for more yummy vegan recipes!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!