Chilli Bean Wrap
Chilli beans wrapped in wholemeal pita with hummus and fresh veggies. Quick, simple and delicious.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 5 mins
- 1 Tbsp hummus (or vegan cream ‘cheese’, e.g. Tofutti)
- 1 wholemeal pita wrap
- 1/2 cup rocket (arugula)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup Mexican chilli beans
- 1/2 a cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 1 Tbsp salsa
- Spread the hummus or cream ‘cheese’ on the wrap and layer rocket and spinach on top.
- Spread Mexican chilli beans on the greens and cover with carrots, cucumber and salsa.
- Roll up and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!