Blueberry Chai Muesli Pancakes
These delicious Blueberry Chai Muesli Pancakes are the perfect hearty Wednesday breakfast! Recipe by Teri Ann Carty.
- 1 package Chai Muesli (or normal muesli if you can’t find Chai)
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1-1/2 cup non-dairy milk like cashew or almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 flax egg
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- In small sauce pan add maple syrup and blueberries and bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer for several minutes as berries start to thaw. Once berries are soft, add in ground ginger and stir. Finally, add in chia seeds and stir to combine. Remove from heat and set aside to thicken
- In a large mixing bowl add dry ingredients and whisk. Add the wet one at a time stirring while you go until the dry ingredient are incorporated and everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Preheat large nonstick pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Use ladle to add batter to pan. Place approximately 5 fresh blueberries on each pancake.
- Once bubbles start to form, flip and cook for another minute or two. Repeat until all the batter is gone. Drizzle the chia ginger blueberry sauce on top of your freshly made pancakes.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!