Blue Brownie Fantasy
You'd never believe a kidney bean brownie could taste this good!
- 1 can black kidney beans (400g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp flax seeds soaked in 5Tbsp warm water/ this will bond the mixture
- 1/3 cup of cashews
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of raw cacao powder
Chocolate cover: mix together melted coconut oil, maple syrup and raw cacao powder until well combined.
- Drain and rinse the kidney beans.
- Mix all ingredients (except chocolate cover) in a high-speed blender until combined.
- Transfer the mixture on to a baking tray (with baking paper). Spread the mixture evenly and bake for about 30 minutes at 175°C / 347F.
- Pour the chocolate cover over the brownie, let it cool for several minutes and cut Fit into squares.
Add coconut yoghurt coloured with natural blue tea and vegan chocolate chips!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!