Blue Brownie Fantasy
You'd never believe a kidney bean brownie could taste this good!
- 1 can black kidney beans (400g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp flax seeds soaked in 5Tbsp warm water/ this will bond the mixture
- 1/3 cup of cashews
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of raw cacao powder
Chocolate cover: mix together melted coconut oil, maple syrup and raw cacao powder until well combined.
- Drain and rinse the kidney beans.
- Mix all ingredients (except chocolate cover) in a high-speed blender until combined.
- Transfer the mixture on to a baking tray (with baking paper). Spread the mixture evenly and bake for about 30 minutes at 175°C / 347F.
- Pour the chocolate cover over the brownie, let it cool for several minutes and cut Fit into squares.
Add coconut yoghurt coloured with natural blue tea and vegan chocolate chips!