Berry Vanilla Protein Smoothie
Here is a recipe for an easy smoothie made with just four simple ingredients. It's perfect as a post-workout recovery snack! Juliette's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1SgDufL
- 1 & 1/4 cup of rice milk (or other milk of choice)
- 2 heaped tbsp vegan protein powder (I used PSA Vanilla + Cinnamon Bio Pro Vegan Protein) (can use gf vegan protein)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- a handful of frozen kale/spinach (optional)
1. Simply place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a jar and enjoy!
Check out more of Juliette’s recipes at: luarandwolffdene.com
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!