Bean Salad & Rice Cakes
Great for putting in a container and taking to work, or in your kid’s lunch box!
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 1 cup mixed beans (canned) rinsed and drained well
- 1/2 cup sliced shallots
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce (use Tamari sauce for GF option)
- 1 tsp olive oil (optional)
- 1 cup baby cos lettuce leaves
- 3 brown rice cakes
- Combine all ingredients, besides lettuce and rice cakes, in a bowl and mix well.
- When you are ready to eat, place lettuce onto rice cakes and pile the salad mix on top.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!