You have already won the day with these mouthwateringly good banana pancakes, fluffy and delicately flavoured.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 7 mins
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup fortified soy milk
- 1 small or 1/2 large ripe banana
- 2 tsp ground flaxseeds
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- A dash of vanilla essence
- 1 tsp oil for cooking
- Blend all the ingredients (except the oil) in a blender until smooth.
- Heat a frypan over medium heat and add the oil.
- Pour the batter into the pan to make one large pancake.
- When bubbles appear all over the pancake, it’s time to flip. Cook for a few minutes or so on the other side then serve with your favourite toppings.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!