Baked Sweet Potatoes with Black Beans and Guac
Maddie's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1vyGesd
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 large avocado
- 2 spring onions, sliced finely
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 limes
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped finely
- 1 cob corn, corn removed
- 1 red chilli, sliced finely
- 1 tin black beans
- Bake the sweet potatoes on an oven tray at 180 degrees for 1-2 hours. It will depend on the size of the potato. I check mine by putting a skewer through the middle and take them out when the potato is soft through.
- Mash the avocado and add half of the spring onions, the juice of 1 lime, tomato, half of the coriander and half of the corn.
- Slice the sweet potato down the middle and gently make an opening. Put in a layer of black beans and top with a generous serve of guacamole. Garnish with spring onions, coriander, corn, chilli and a few extra black beans. Serve with a slice of lime.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!