Avocado & White Bean Smash on Toast
Lucy's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1v8m90i
- 1/2 a medium or 1 small avocado, chopped
- a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup tinned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- a pinch of dried chilli flakes garnish
- 1-2 pieces whole grain toast (can use gf toast), a wedge of lemon and some fresh greens to serve (I used baby spinach)
1. Place the cannellini beans and avocado in a bowl and mash with a fork
2. Add the lemon juice and salt to taste and stir to combine
3. Cook the toast, top it with your greens and pile on the avocado and white bean smash
4. Garnish with dried chilli flakes and a wedge of lemon and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!