Apple & Cinnamon Bircher Muesli
This make-your-own bircher muesli recipe is sweet and tasty and so easy to make.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp raisins or other dried fruit
- 1 cup fortified soy milk
- 1 green apple
- 1 Tbsp nuts or seeds (e.g. slivered almonds)
- A pinch of cinnamon
- The night before, place the oats, chia seeds, dried fruit and plant milk in a small bowl and mix to combine. Cover, and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, grate the apple and stir it through the oats, along with the nuts or seeds. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve with some fruit, a little extra plant milk or soy/coconut yoghurt.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!