Terms and Conditions of the 30 Day VeganEasy Challenge
The 30 Day VeganEasy Challenge has a few simple terms and conditions as laid out here.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Animal Liberation Victoria (“ALV”).
- Registered participants will begin the 30 Day Vegan Easy Challenge (“the Challenge”) on their nominated date after signing up and receiving their introductory email.
- Participants of the 30 Day Vegan Easy Challenge who are under the age of 18 years old must have the consent of their parent or guardian, which must be confirmed at time of registration.
- Registration to the Challenge can only be made via the website www.veganeasy.org.
- Successful completion of the Challenge refers to keeping a vegan diet (ie: consumption of only plant-based foods, no animal derived products or ingredients such as meat, poultry, sea-food, eggs, dairy products or honey) for 30 consecutive days starting from the day after signing up at veganeasy.org.
- We would appreciate your feedback after you have finished the Challenge by filling in and submitting this form: Vegan Easy Challenge Survey.
- ALV reserves the right to publish exemplary questionnaire submissions on its website, social media or in its newsletter.
- Entrants to the Challenge agree to be bound by these terms and conditions unconditionally.