Animal Liberation Victoria is challenging you to go vegan for 30 days. There are many benefits to becoming vegan including saving the lives of many animals, greater health and having a much lighter eco-footprint. It really is the lifestyle choice to make.
Start your Challenge today!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
The Vegan Easy Team will guide you with regular emails, every four days, suggested meals from our delicious 30 day menu and great vegan tips. You can even request your very own vegan mentor*! Check out our Facebook page - it is filled with photos of our meal ideas that will tempt and inspire you.
Additionally, VeganEasy.org is our comprehensive online guide for your 30 day journey into veganism, beginning with:
- the suggested 30 day meal plan;
- what you need to know about Nutrition;
- basic guidelines for planning vegan meals;
- Vegan Pantry for ideas on what to stock in your pantry;
- the Eating Out Guide for all Australian States & Territories;
- an Australia-wide Vegan Shopping Guide;
- and, for our international participants or those travelling outside Australia check out: ~ www.vegguide.org - online community-maintained, worldwide guide to veg & vegan restaurants, grocers, and more.
~ www.happycow.net - online service listing veg & vegan restaurants and stores from around the world.
In taking the Challenge we encourage you to follow a vegan lifestyle, meaning a fully plant-based diet that excludes all animal products including meat, fish, dairy, eggs and honey as well as other animal ingredients such as gelatin. We also encourage you to switch to cruelty free products in all areas of your life, such as personal care, beauty, fashion and household.
Sign-up for the Challenge today by clicking the 'start now' button:
* Our vegan mentors are all volunteers who will correspond with you via email if you have any questions or issues during the Challenge. They will be given your email address and you will be sent an introductory email in the first week of the Challenge.
The 30 Day Vegan Easy Challenge is proudly presented by:
With special thanks to the following supporting groups: