Winter Veggie Bowl
- 1 cup cooked quinoa-millet mix
- 3/4 cup cooked black beans
- 1/2 cup steamed celery
- 1 cup steamed kale
- 2 tsp coriander seeds (added to the steamed veggies)
- 1 cup raw baby greens mix
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- 1 orange bell pepper (diced or sliced)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1-2 tbsp tahini
- 50-100mL / 1.7- 3.4 fl.oz water (the less water you use, the creamier the – dressing)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- the juice of 1 lime
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl using a fork or in a blender.
- Place ingredients for the cooked salad into a bowl and cover vegetables with the dressing.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Hi there! In 2011 I became an ethical vegan after years of leading an unhealthy lifestyle. As scary as it seemed then, I can now say that it was the best decision I ever made! See all recipes by Kim-Julie