Veggie Burger with Mash
Sink your chompers into this thick and hearty burger.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 25 mins
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1 veggie patty (store-bought or homemade)
- 2 Tbsp soy milk
- 1 tsp vegan margarine
- 2 tsp vegan gravy powder
- Peel potatoes and boil for 10-15 minutes or until soft.
- Remove the potatoes and then boil or steam the carrots, peas and broccoli until tender.
- Meanwhile fry the patty in a pan with a little bit of oil until heated all the way through. Around 5/10 minutes.
- Mash potato with soy milk and vegan margarine.
- Prepare the gravy as per the packet instructions.
- Place the patty, mashed potato and other vegetables on your plate and pour the gravy on top. (Optionally, you could serve the veggie patty on a wholemeal burger bun).
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!