Vegetable Rosti & Salad
Elias' food journal: http://on.fb.me/1jyMviv
- 1/2 Carrot grated
- 1 Medium sized Sweet potato grated
- 1/4 Capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of Egg replacer mixed as per instructions.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon of oil for frying
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Mix ingredients in a large bowl. Heat oil in a pan. Place mix in pan and try to flatten it out as much as possible (Makes them crunchier).
2. Serve with salad and drizzle some vegan mayo & teriyaki sauce. This dish could be made with a wide range of veggies and adding bread or panko crumbs can also make a nice variation on texture.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!