Vegan White Chocolate Bark
Stunning White Chocolate Bark that you can easily make at home. Recipe by Minako of 365CleanEats.
- 100 g raw cacao butter (grate or chop if you’re using a bar or chunks)
- 40 g coconut milk powder, sifted
- 30g icing sugar, sifted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Freeze dried berries
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place a sauce pan on the stovetop. Pour 2-3 cm of water and heat to boil. Turn off the heat.
- Place the cacao butter in a stainless bowl large enough to completely cover the top of the pan as to not let the steam escape. Place it above the pot, making sure that the bowl is not touching the water.
- After melting the cacao butter in the bowl, add rest of the ingredients and whisk the mixture until smooth. Pour the mixture into the prepared tray. Sprinkle your choice of the toppings and chill it in a freezer until set.
- Take out from the pan and break into pieces. Put them in an airtight container. Store them in a fridge or a freezer.
- Note: You can temper the chocolate but I usually just mix them under 46⁰C and they look beautiful and totally fine!!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!