Vegan Tiramisu just for you!
Emma's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1OuP8W7
- 1.5 cups of White Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup of White sugar
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 cup of Vanilla Soy Milk
- 1 Tbs White Vinegar
- 1 Vanilla pod (seeds only)
- 750ml espresso coffee
- 250ml vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 container Tofutti Vegan Sour Cream
- 2 containers of Tofutti Vegan Cream Cheese
- 2 cup of icing sugar, double sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of soy whip
- 1 block of vegan dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup of cocoa
1. Preheat your oven to 180C / 355F and grease a loaf tin
2. Mix the vanilla, soy and vinegar in a bowl and set aside.
3. Sift the Flour, baking powder and sugar into a bowl.
4. Mix the Oil, vanilla extract and vanilla seeds in a measuring jug and slowly add the milk & vinegar mixture.
5. Slowly add the wet mixture to the dry mixture, making sure to mix until there are no lumps.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Once the loaf is cooled, slice into fingers and then lay on a baking sheet – return to the oven for another 8-10 minutes to dry out slightly.
7. Mix the coffee, vanilla and soy milk to taste (to taste as if you were drinking the coffee straight)
8. Dip 1/3 of the cake fingers in the coffee and leave to soak at the bottom of the bowl.
9. In a food processor, blend the toffuti products, soy whip and the extract until combined. Little by little, blend the icing sugar into this mixture until combined. Leave this mixture in the fridge for an hour to set and thicken.
10. Meanwhile, using a peeler – peel some chilled dark chocolate into curls and sift the cocoa for assembly.
11. Take the cream mixture out of the fridge and spread 1/3 of the mixture onto the cake fingers, then topping with chocolate curls and sifted cocoa. Repeat this process until you run out of ingredients, ensuring that the cream, curls and cocoa are at the top.
**This can also be done in smaller glasses for a more individual serve**
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!