Vegan Thai Salad with Tofu & Sprouts
A healthy, fresh and crunchy salad, seasoned with a spicy Thai dressing.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 15 mins | Cooking time: 10 mins
- 100g/3.5oz firm tofu (1 cup, cubed)
- 15ml/0.5oz (1 Tbsp) soy sauce
- 30g/1oz (1/2 cup) bean sprouts
- 30g/1oz spring onion (1/2 cup, finely chopped)
- 100g/3.5oz red cabbage (1 1/2 cups, finely shredded)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 20g/0.7oz red chilli (1 chilli, finely chopped)
- 5ml/0.17oz (1 tsp) sesame oil
- 30ml/1oz (2 Tbsp) soy sauce
- 20g/0.7oz (1 Tbsp) tamarind paste
- Cut the firm tofu into cubes and place in a shallow bowl or plate. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and set aside.
- In a blender, combine the ingredients for the Thai dressing. Blend until smooth.
- Shred cabbage and chop spring onion.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and cook the tofu for approx. 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Assemble the salad by adding the cabbage, bean sprouts and cooked tofu to a plate or bowl. Top with the spring onion and drizzle with the Thai dressing.
Macros – Carb: 15g Fat: 13g Prot: 24g Calories: 275
This recipe is part of the 7-day Wellbeing meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!