Vegan Sriracha Burgers
Super simple, healthy and easy! Connor's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1ffTDoG
- 1 medium to large sweet potato
- 1 cup of black beans
- 2 or 3 Burger buns
- 1 Avocado
- 1 lemon
- Sriracha sauce
Ketchup / Tomato paste with pepper and lemon juice
1. Bake one medium to large sweet potato, while baking rinse 1 cup of black beans in water. Once the sweet potato is baked place it into a bowl with the black beans. Lightly mash until both are well combined.
2. Line a baking tray with paper. Roll the burger mixture into 2 or 3 even circles and refrigerate for 5 hours (or overnight for next day).
3. Take burger buns and add ketchup (or tomato paste with pepper and lemon juice), place the refrigerated burger pattie on the bun. I recommend having it cold but bake for 5-10 min if wanted warm!
4. Finally add avocado, squeeze of lemon and sriracha.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!