Vegan Quiche Cups
These healthy vegan Quiche cups are the perfect make ahead breakfast!
- 1 block extra firm tofu (14 oz)
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp Tastefully Simple Garlic Seasoning
- 3.5 cups leafy greens of choice (I used frozen spinach and thawed it first)
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F, line muffin tin with non-stick muffin liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except leafy greens in blender, and blend until smooth. Add more water if necessary to facilitate blending.
- Pour contents of blender into large mixing bowl, add leafy greens, and stir.
- Spoon into muffin tin.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until edges begin to brown.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
I'm Annie! I'm a weight-loss expert with a PhD in Nutrition! I love creating and sharing simple, plant-based, budget-friendly recipes that are quick and easy to prepare. See all recipes by Annie