Vanilla Blueberry Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are a great way to simplify your morning routine. This recipe takes just a few minutes to prepare the night before and your healthy vanilla blueberry oats breakfast is ready for you in the morning.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins + overnight | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 80g/2.8oz (3/4 cup + 2 tsp) rolled oats
- 250ml/8.5oz (1 cup) unsweetened soy milk (can be subbed for other plant milk)
- 20g/0.7oz chia seeds (2 Tbsp)
- 100g/3oz (3/4 cup) frozen blueberries
- 2 chopped dates
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Optional: sprinkle of cinnamon powder
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Keep in refrigerator overnight and enjoy the next morning with a sprinkle of cinnamon (optional).
Macros – Carb: 94g Fat: 25g Prot: 25g Calories: 701
This recipe is part of the 7-day Endurance meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!