The Three Bears Pancakes
This meal was made to cheer up a sick child. Three bears were made but Papa Bear was already gone by the time the photo was taken.. It was a great success making a sick kiddy happy and getting something in his tummy. Maddie's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1vyGesd
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1/2 banana cut into rounds
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Whisk together flour, sugar, vanilla essence, banana and soy milk to make your pancake batter. Add a little extra milk if your batter is too thick.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan and pour in your pancake mix to make Papa Bear (a big pancake). Wait until the batter bubbles before flipping. When the other side is golden remove from the pan.
- Now pour your pancake mix in to make Mama Bear (a medium sized pancake, so a little less batter). Repeat the cooking process. And you guessed it, now we need to make Baby Bear (a small pancake, so much less batter).
- Spread peanut butter or any other spread on your pancake and then place on your ears and nose with the banana rounds and finish with sultanas on the nose and eyes. This is for the kids to do.
This batter should make just the right amount to make all three bears. Papa Bear was already gone by the time I got to take this photo.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!