Sweet Potato, Lentil, Pesto Pasta Salad
This tasty pesto pasta salad combines sweet and earthy flavours that will have you savouring each mouthful.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 10 mins
- 150g/5.3oz sweet potato (1 1/4 cup, cubed)
- 150g/5.3oz (3/4 cup) brown lentils, rinsed & drained
- 20g/0.7oz (1 Tbsp) vegan basil pesto, homemade or store-bought
- 100g/3.5oz cherry tomatoes (2/3 cup, cut in half)
- 100g/3.5oz wholemeal pasta spirals (1 1/4 cup, dry)
- Topping: 20g/0.7oz (2 Tbsp) pine nuts
- Cube the sweet potato and slice the cherry tomatoes.
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions and steam the sweet potato for about the same amount of time. Once pasta is cooked, rinse in cold water.
- In a bowl, combine the pasta, lentils, sweet potato and tomatoes with the pesto, ensuring everything is well coated.
- Serve the pasta salad topped with pine nuts.
Macros – Carb: 126g Fat: 24g Prot: 29g Calories: 836
This recipe is part of the 7-day Endurance meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!