Sweet Potato, Lentil, Pesto Pasta Salad
This tasty pesto pasta salad combines sweet and earthy flavours that will have you savouring each mouthful.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 10 mins
- 150g/5.3oz sweet potato (1 1/4 cup, cubed)
- 150g/5.3oz (3/4 cup) brown lentils, rinsed & drained
- 20g/0.7oz (1 Tbsp) vegan basil pesto, homemade or store-bought
- 100g/3.5oz cherry tomatoes (2/3 cup, cut in half)
- 100g/3.5oz wholemeal pasta spirals (1 1/4 cup, dry)
- Topping: 20g/0.7oz (2 Tbsp) pine nuts
- Cube the sweet potato and slice the cherry tomatoes.
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions and steam the sweet potato for about the same amount of time. Once pasta is cooked, rinse in cold water.
- In a bowl, combine the pasta, lentils, sweet potato and tomatoes with the pesto, ensuring everything is well coated.
- Serve the pasta salad topped with pine nuts.
Macros – Carb: 126g Fat: 24g Prot: 29g Calories: 836
This recipe is part of the 7-day Endurance meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Yum, yum, yummy! Especially when paired with the home made pesto in the recipe. Also, very easy to make with minimal ingredients.
This is one of our faves too!