Sunshine Smoothie Bowl
Sunshine in a bowl bursting with a tropical flavour. Banana, pineapple, papaya or mango topped with coconut flakes, fresh strawberries and kiwi fruit create a nutritious and delectable combination for this smoothie bowl.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 7 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 150g/5.3oz frozen banana slices (1 large banana)
- 100g/3.5oz fresh papaya or mango (abt 3/4 cup, cubed)
- 100g/3.5oz frozen pineapple (abt 3/4 cup)
- 15g/0.5oz (1 1/2 Tbsp) hemp seeds
- 125ml/4.2oz (1/2 cup) unsweetened soy milk
- 15g/0.5oz (1/4 cup) coconut flakes
- 50g/1.8oz fresh strawberries (abt 3 strawbs, sliced)
- 1/4 kiwi fruit, sliced
- Place smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl. Top with strawberries, kiwi fruit and sprinkle with coconut flakes.
Macros – Carb: 65g Fat: 19g Prot: 10g Calories: 455
This recipe is part of the 7-day Endurance meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!