Soy Yoghurt & Fruit Topped with Pepitas and Soy Crisps
A delicious bowl of goodness you can serve as a snack or dessert. Recipe based on sports nutritionist, Caitlin Adler's 'Building Muscle: A typical day of eating for a vegan bodybuilder'.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 200g/7.05oz soy yoghurt
- 200g/7.05oz fresh or frozen fruit of choice
- 15g/0.53oz pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 20g/0.71oz soy protein crisps
- Place the soy yoghurt and fruit in a bowl.
- Top with pepitas and soy protein crisps and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!