Simple Singapore Noodles
A straightforward, flavourful and healthy Singapore noodles dish with veggies.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 15 mins
- 200g/7oz (2 cup) mixed vegetables of choice [or use frozen vegetables, e.g. Birds Eye Oriental Stir-fry]
- 60g/2.1oz dry thin brown rice noodles (vermicelli)
- 30g/1oz spring onion (1/2 cup, chopped)
- 30ml/1oz (2 Tbsp) soy sauce or Tamari for GF
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 20g/0.7oz (2 Tbsp) sesame seeds
- Prepare the noodles as per packet instructions. Once done, rinse in cold water, drain and set aside.
- Mix the soy sauce and curry powder in a small bowl and prepare your veggies.
- Preheat a non-stick pan on high heat, then add the veggies. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Lower the heat. Add the noodles, most of the spring onion and soy sauce mix. Cook for a couple more minutes mixing everything together to incorporate the sauce.
- Remove from heat then place in a serving bowl/plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds and remaining spring onion.
Macros – Carb: 61g Fat: 14g Prot: 18g Calories: 442
This recipe is part of the 7-day Endurance meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
LunchAsianGluten FreeLow Fat