Rosemary & Garlic Potatoes
This is a classic Italian combination that never grows old.
- 4 large potatoes, cut into quarters
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 rosemary sprigs, finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Boil or steam potatoes for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Mix together about 2 tbsp olive oil with the garlic an rosemary.
- Place potatoes in a roasting dish and drizzle over the oil mixture, making sure the potatoes are well coated.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Roast in a medium hot oven for 45-60 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown and crispy around the edges.