– Vegetables for roasting (Veggies that are great for roasting include pumpkin, potato, zucchini, carrot and capsicum.)
– Olive oil,
– Salt and pepper
– Nutritional yeast
– Tomato sauce
Equipment: Spiralizer to create the noodles
For the vegetables:
1. Preheat a fan forced oven to 180C / 355F
2. Chop up your vegetables of choice and place the veggies into an oven-safe tray and coat with a light drizzle of olive oil, some salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary and thyme.
3. Allow the veggies to roast for an hour and a half.
Remove from the oven and enjoy warm
Zoodles are an amazing creation that is so simple and easy to make. All you need is a spiralizer (I purchased mine from eBay) and zucchinis!
After spiralizing the zucchini, you can eat it raw in salads or as a pasta alternative.
You can also soak it in boiling water for a couple of minutes if you’d like it softer.
1. Preheat a fan forced oven to 170C / 340F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Chop firm tofu into small cubes and coat generously in nutritional yeast.
3. Place tofu onto the prepared tray and bake in the oven for 40 minutes until the nuggets are golden!
Eat with tomato sauce, it’s sooo good!