Roast Cauli, Sweet Potato & Zucchini GF Vegan Pizza
There’s always a way to make food delicious, even when you're on a special diet to heal your gut. It never has to be boring or make you feel like you’re missing out. This yummy roast veg pizza is gluten-free, low histamine, low tyramine, low acid, low GI, but still a good source of carbs, fat, protein, vitamins, minerals and still includes things like quercetin for allergies and inflammation. and of course... it’s #vegan! 🍕🌱 Recipe by Julia Jones-Laird
- Sweet potato
- Olive oil
- Spanish onion
- Your fav herbs
- Nutritional yeast
- Vegan parmesan cheese
- GF pizza base
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 355F
- Chop up your cauliflower, zucchini and sweet potato into thick slices (remember not too thin as we don’t want them to dry out). Place on a baking trap and dress in a little olive oil and sea salt. Rosemary is a nice addition.
- Bake until only just slightly browned around the edges, usually 20-25 mins.
- Whilst that is cooking, slice up some Spanish onion (Thin, so they don’t take too long to cook). Pop this in to bake when the other veggies have around 10 minutes to go.
- Put a small smear of olive oil on your gluten-free base, and top with your roasted veggies. Place in the oven until your base is a little crispy around the edges and your roast veggies are to your liking, this may only take 10 minutes.
- Top with some parsley, fennel, or your favourite herbs. Sprinkle some nutritional yeast, Vegan Parmesan or you can go all out and add a cashew or macadamia feta.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!