Rich Chocolate Berry Brownie
Perfect for every occasion, these rich, decedent brownies are truely mouthwatering.
- 250g / 8.8oz plain flour
- 460g / 16.2oz white sugar
- 90g / 3.1oz cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 250g / 8.8oz cool water
- 250ml / 8.4fl oz vegetable oil (light olive oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pre heat the oven to 180C/350F. Lightly oil a 20cmx30cm baking tray and line with baking paper.
- Sift the flour, cocoa & baking powder into a bowl. Sir in the salt and sugar.
- In a separate jug measure the oil, water, vanilla essence.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk to combine well.
- Pour into the baking tray and bake for 25-30minutes. Check after 25 minutes as the time will differ between ovens.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve warm with berries and raspberry sauce.