A delicious and indulgent rice pudding infused with vanilla and cloves.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 2 mins | Cooking time: 7 mins
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup fortified soy milk
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- Small pinch ground nutmeg
- Small pinch ground cinnamon
- Small pinch ground clove spice
- 1 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 cup fresh pawpaw (or other fruit)
- Combine all ingredients except for the fruit in a heavy based saucepan.
- Bring to the boil then reduce heat to a gentle simmer and cook for a few minutes, stirring regularly. (Or microwave all ingredients for a few minutes.)
- Serve warm with fresh pawpaw. Add sweetener if desired.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!