Raspberry Oat Crumble
A healthy pre-work out snack, this raspberry oat crumble is sugar-free and delicious. A few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice brings out the raspberry flavour.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins + soaking time | Cooking time: 15 mins
- 70g/2.5oz (3/4 cup) rolled oats
- 60g/2.1oz pitted dates (1/2 cup, chopped)
- 100g/3.5oz banana (1 medium size, preferably ripe)
- 20g/0.7oz (3 Tbsp) vanilla vegan protein powder (can be subbed for any plant protein powder, soy protein recommended. If using plain soy protein powder add about 1/4 tsp vanilla extract)
- 150g/5.3oz (1 cup) fresh or frozen raspberries
- a few drops of lemon juice
- Chop and soak dates in boiled water for 15 minutes, then drain the water.
- Preheat oven to 190C/375F.
- Blend the banana and dates until thoroughly combined.
- In a bowl, combine the oats and protein powder then add the wet mix (banana, dates, lemon juice), and mix well.
- Stir in raspberries then place the mixture into a ramekin and bake until browned (about 15 minutes).
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!