Raspberry "Bubblegum" Overnight Oats
Here’s a simple and easy-to-make breakfast, reminiscent of the bubblegum colour, to get your day started. Recipe by Miri.
- 40g quick oats
- 30g banana (ripe, mashed)
- 10g vegan vanilla protein powder (I used white wolf nutrition, you might need to add more banana or some maple syrup if you choose to omit this or use a less sweet protein powder)
- 100g unsweetened plant milk
- 50g frozen raspberries
- Just mash up your banana in a bowl or a jar, add the rest of your ingredients. Mix well and leave in the fridge overnight or at least for a few hours.
- Mix again before serving to ensure the thawed raspberries are all mashed and get well incorporated throughout the oats.
- Top with nut butter of choice, fruit, coconut yoghurt (or another plant-based yoghurt alternative) and enjoy!
Guest Blogger Miri
My name is Miriam, and I'm a 24 year old Norwegian living in Melbourne. See all recipes by Miri