Quick and Easy Vegan Cream Cheese
"This recipe is great as it is, but the thing I love the most about vegan cream cheese is how easy it is to customize." ~ Keri from The Daily Dish
Serves 6 | Prep: 5 mins | Cooking time: 5 mins
- 200 grams (1 1/4 cups) cashews
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Put cashews in a bowl of water and soak overnight. For quick soak method, see recipe notes.
- Drain and wash the cashews. Transfer them to a blender or food processor with the rest of the ingredients and blend until creamy. Add water 1 tablespoon at a time to adjust the consistency.
Note: Cashew Short Soak Method – Cover in boiling water and leave to soak for 1 hour.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Hi! I'm Keri. I'm the recipe developer and photographer behind Daily Dish. I created Daily Dish to celebrate simple, tasty vegan recipes. I have a passion for inspiring eaters of all kinds to embrace a plant based lifestyle that's nourishing for your body and mind and creates a kinder, healthier planet. See all recipes by Keri