Pumpkin & Spinach Sandwich
A healthy and light veggie sandwich to help power you through the day.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 7 mins
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 2 Tbsp hummus
- A few slices of cooked pumpkin (quick to cook in the microwave)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- Sweet chilli sauce (optional)
- Cook the pumpkin slices ahead of time. On a stovetop, steam over simmering water for about 7-10 minutes, or until tender. In a microwave, cook for about 4-6 minutes.
- Spread hummus on the two slices of wholemeal bread.
- Add the pumpkin, spinach and a little bit of the optional sweet chilli sauce and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
LunchKidsSugar FreeLow Fat