Guest Blogger Clara Bean
Hi there! I’m Clara, a 22 year old vegan blogger from Vancouver, BC. See all recipes by Clara
Pumpkin and Chocolate come together as a classic combination in these delicious fluffy muffins.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 and line or grease a muffin tin.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, stevia, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon and stir until evenly mixed.
3. In a separate smaller bowl, mix the pumpkin, yogurt, vanilla, and almond milk until smooth. Add the wet into the dry and stir to form a batter.
4. Add in the chocolate chips and stir to evenly distribute.
5. Fill the muffin cups 2/3 of the way full and bake for 20-25 mins until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!