- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 chia ‘egg’ (1 tbsp chia seeds mixed with 3 tbsp water)
- Small handful of sesame seeds
- Salt + pepper
- Oregano + thyme
- Nutritional yeast
- Tomato sauce
- Your favourite veggies!
Single serving buckwheat pizza base –
1. Combine buckwheat flour, cup water, chia ‘egg’, small handful of sesame seeds, salt & pepper, oregano & thyme and nutritional yeast in a bowl and mix until combined .
2. Preheat oven to 180C / 355F fan forced
3. Roll out pizza base with a rolling pin into a circular shape.
4. Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
5. Next, spread your desired tomato sauce on top and add your fave veggies!
I like using olives, spinach, grilled eggplant & zucchini, avocado, pumpkin, nutritional yeast & vegan cheese.
6. Return into the oven until veggies are cooked and the cheese has melted!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Guest Blogger Evelyn
Hey there I'm Evelyn! I'm 22 years old from Melbourne and run a vegan health food blog called Nourish not Punish. Living a cruelty free lifestyle and helping people are two things I am extremely passionate about. See all recipes by Evelyn