- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 and a half cups of plant based milk
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tea spoon of cinnamon
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- fresh berries (optional)
1. Place all ingredients in a processor and blend until smooth.
2. Once smooth pour into a mixing bowl (it has a tendency to thicken if it sits for too long. Mix through a little milk/water if this happens).
3. Cook it like a pancake!
4. It will just take a bit longer on a slightly higher temperature than ‘normal’ pancakes. Enjoy with fresh berries on top!
David also has an awesome page of his own, check out more of his recipes here: A fist full of hummus, recipes of an unconventional vegan!