Guest Blogger Nicolette Papile
Hello friends! I've created this blog to share my love for healthy food and inspire people to change the way they eat. See all recipes by Nicolette
It's time to eat the rainbow with this nutritious and colourful array of deliciousness. Fun to create and eat by guest blogger, Nicolette.
1. Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C)
2. Break down cauliflower into florets. I find it best to use a paring knife and cut florets off stock.
3. Prepare your batter in a small bowl, use a fork to ensure no lumps.
4. Dump each floret into batter and shake off excess with fork.
5. Grease a parchment lined baking sheet with avocado oil.
6. Place dipped florets on baking sheet.
7. Then set in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
1. Place all ingredients into small saucepot and place onto stove.
2. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and let simmer until thickened.
1. Remove cauliflower from oven.
2. Using a fork dip each floret into the sauce and place back on baking sheet.
3. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
1. Bring a pan to medium heat.
2. Place ingredients into pan.
3. Stir constantly until rice is crispy.
Recipe below is for one serving.
Assemble everything together however your eye pleases you!
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!