Oatmeal Cookie Cups ★★★★★1 review
A vegan low-sugar recipe for Breakfast Cookie Cups, you get to fill them with whatever you like!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce, pumpkin puree, mashed sweet potato or banana (120 g)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted (28 g)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (42 g)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat, oat or all purpose flour (gf is desired) (120 g)
- 1 cup rolled oats (GF if desired) (80 g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a muffin pan.
- Blend together applesauce, oil, syrup, vanilla. Whisk together flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt. Combine the two to form an oatmeal cookie dough.
- Divide into 8 and press like cups into the muffin tin.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until cookie cups are set in the center and lightly browned around the edges.
- Let these cool completely. Fill each cookie cup with your choice fillings and enjoy!
- You can keep leftover cups refrigerated or freeze.
- Recommended toppings are non-dairy yogurt, puddings (chia pudding!), jam (chia jam!) and nut/seed butters.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Hi I’m Elif! I’m a Harvard PhD in computer science and a Google software engineer by day, food blogger by night. See all recipes by Elif